thread: The Future
View Single Post
06-18-2020, 10:06 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

i've had a bunch of infractions because i was an abrasive twat. i say 'was', i still am i suppose. just more mellow. i don't know exactly how many i've had because a few of them were deleted by the powers that be a couple of years ago when i got banned, mainly because i was genuinely sorry being a cunt. lessons were learned. Nate and Xav are good guys man.

:
I'm in my 20's, but I really struggle to get to grips with Discord. It's a bit too instant for me. I was pretty sad when everyone started jumping ship there.
:
i also can't deal with discord aside from personal servers with friends. in general i don't think i have the time or energy for chatrooms & having online friends
:
I definitely think there's an energy aspect to it for me too. I always feel the need to scroll back to see what I missed, so end up feeling overwhelmed and don't bother going on. Completely appreciate that's a me thing and not a problem with Discord itself.
pretty much same here. i like the 'instant chatroom' aspect but i feel too exhausted to engage with it all at times, logging on can feel like a chore. that's why i've only joined a few small discord servers, and the larger ones i have on mute anyway. for me its a way to converse with old buddies i don't want to lose contact with.

:
Never had an infraction, but have been negrepped 3 times for being pretty rude. 1 of them I think was a bit harsh. The other 2 I was definitely being an internet asshole.
that wasn't me, was it? i seem to remember getting ratty with you a few years ago about a PSP game or some shit. i look back now and cringe.