Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
What an explosive finale *cough*
bye bye *waves*

well due to this recent event no more waiting for day 2 for Flinn.

IC:

Day 1 (Midnight)

Greli quickly dived behind some bushes with speed he was not used to and waited for the guards to pass. Suddenly there was an explosion and Greli saw Herman run off through the bushes. Greli ran after him and arrived at the remains of a hut "Odd, who would have done this?" he asked in surprise and took a better look at the burning ruins. "are those, body parts?" suddenly a thought creeped into his head "Damn, you don't think it's... It couldn't be Zed could it?

-------------

Grelk had reached his office and read the message from the Magog it simply said "We have one more for you."

Meanwhile The announcer Slig was lying on the floor, he had been so surpirsed by the screen showing the explosion that he jumped and fell backwards. "What on Mudos did that!?" he got up and connected to Grelk's office.

Grelk sat in thought after the announcer explained what had happened. 'I knew they would interfere in some way, but an explosion? that's too much even for them' he thought. Then a call came to his screen "Answer" he commanded and the figure of a Glukkon appeared on the screen. "I suppose you've seen the explosion, we were going for just a fire but things play out as they play out." the calling Glukkon said "we just wanted you to know that the Magog has people in your area and we don't want you forgetting why your there, this trick of a vacation won't last. They'll work it out eventually but you can continue with your mind games, I know how you like them." The glukkon smiled and laughed "before I forget there's a survivor we're sending to you, quite an energetic one too."

"A survivor? You guys seem to be getting a bit careless, although I don't see why you needed to do it anyway" Grelk questioned. "It was just to lower the numbers a bit, lots of guys grouped together spells trouble after all. Besides the trains were travelling through the plains, who's going to question a Scrab attack here and there?" the Glukkon laughed and ended the call.

'That was some unneccesary hassle' Grelk thought to himself 'I'd better call and tell him the plan is still in place'

Meanwhile a small train pulled in through the main gates.

OOC:

SUPER HAPPY HYPER MUD GOOOOOOO!

My DA page.