10-18-2010, 12:11 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:

@Mudokon_Master: If you really want to make your own RPG you should look at the thread of RPG making wisdom

Alrighty guys night time

IC:

Day 1 (Nighttime)

The sun sank under the horizon and the stars began to appear, a rare site on the industrial areas of Mudos.

Grelk sighed as he watched the monitor showing Zed and Herman "Only the first day and the Sligs and Muds are at it already" he said disappointed "this is why we removed thier weapons." He ordered the Announcer to focus the camera on Zed and Herman and suddenly the feed to the camera stopped followed shortly by another. Grelk stood up "Both of those cameras were in the same area weren't they?" he looked at the announcer and smiled when he saw the expected nod and walked to the large window overlooking the resort "very sneaky"

Grelk and the announcer were in a tower on the northern side of the resort. "Keep monitoring them the best you can although it will be difficult now that it's dark, but we already know what they'll be doing. I have a call to make." Grelk left the room and headed for his office.

-------------

Greli awoke suddenly when a pair of arms began shaking him "I'm awake! I'm awake! It's dark already?" he yawned and stood up "a trapdoor? Yeah I'm in, might have a secret stash of brew down there." Greli laughed "so what's the plan?"

My DA page.