View Single Post
12-01-2010, 11:18 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

OOC: I think that's a fantastic idea with the two dogs. If any Slig would like to claim one of the dogs, just let Itxi know via game-chat. We're getting quite a few players now. We just need a few more players and then this will be a perfect game!

I'm not sure Weapons Expert works well for your dogs. I'd prefer if you edited your post so that you have the following skill instead; "Native Intuition"

I've decided to invent some new Oddities, Fears and Jobs. If you would like to amend your character's descriptions, now is the time to do it.

=NEW=
Job:
Native Intuition - Ability to sniff the air and sense the proximity of monsters. (Can be used by non-industrial races and feral beings)
Oddity: Armament Mastery - Guns will never get jammed, overheat or break.
Fears: Fear of Water, Fear of Fire.

HOUR ONE RESULTS
=============

[M] Furlong waits at E.
[E] Furlong reaches in the box and attempts to pullout a Flashlight. - 3, Furlong finds a Flashlight.

[E] Randy reaches in the box and attempts to pullout a Flashlight. - 3, Randy finds a Flashlight.
[M] Randy moves nervously into D.

The factory's top floor seems to contain several residential areas for the workers. There seems to be a security office which contains a set of keys and also a journal. There is a switch to activate the power.

[E] Chag grabbed a flashlight. - 4, Chag finds a Flashlight.

[M] Kipricat dashes after Randy into D.
[E] Kipricat reaches into the box for a flashlight. - 3, Kipricat finds a Flashlight.

[M] Unit 23 begins to wander off into D.
[E] Unit 23 searches for torch (Not sure whether this was a location based search or just looking in the box, I'll assume that you were searching the surrounding area) - 1, Unit 23 finds one item: Tazer.

[E] Zalik picks up the Slig mask - 1, Zalik fumbles and drops the Slig mask.
[M] Zalik rushes to D.

[M] Scrap & Ruff run to D.
[E] Scrap & Ruff search for any enemies - 3 (check succeeds), No enemies in the nearby area.

Note: If possible, could everyone make sure their character names are included in the action requests? It just makes it much easier to copy and paste.

HOUR TWO
=======

IC: Furlong nods, "That's it, you got the flashlights. One thing you might want to do now is check the flashlight to make sure it's working. It would be bad if it didn't work when you really needed it" Furlong reaches into the box, "Hmmm, one flashlight left in the box. Guess I'll head inside too"

[M] Furlong moves to D.
[E] Furlong searches the surrounding area *DICE ROLL*.

Randy looks around, this place is pretty dark and damp. 'I've got a bad feeling about this', he thinks to himself. 'Oh well, I should start by checking my flashlight'.

[M] Randy moves to C.
[E] Randy checks to see if his flashlight is working *DICE ROLL*.

The factory's lower floor contains large machines that were used to dig tunnels. Perhaps when the power is on, the light will reveal something new in the current darkness.

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 12-02-2010 at 12:29 AM..