View Single Post
04-04-2022, 07:09 AM
Manco
Posts walls of text

: Aug 2007
: based damage system
: 4,751
Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)Manco  (14074)

:
what I've learned is that manco is a hypocrite with no integrity and no principles
Hey, you asked whether you should make a new thread. My vote has nothing to do about me making a thread.

:
it's funny you mention warhammer because i've been getting back into that recently too. not buying minis but exploring skaven armies and lore and also getting interested in WH fantasy roleplay again. i prefer the earlier editions of FRP like first and second, i feel like what i've seen of the newest edition makes things too easy for the players in combat.
Ah neat, Skaven are pretty fun. I sadly don't know much about the fantasy side of Warhammer, although I've started up a small Daughters of Khaine collection and played a few games of Warcry. I hear good things about the older editions of the Warhammer roleplay games though!

:
also praise you for painting minis. i've tried but i cannot do that, i just end up ruining them.
Don't worry, if it's any consolation I never get more than 2 colors into a model before I get bored. Most of my collection is half-painted or just plastic.

:
Hey I've been getting into 40K again a little more recently too. I'm also learning farsi and working on a photography project.
Ah nice, what faction(s) you collect?

:
.من ستم م

.من دوست ورمسر درام
wow google translate does not know what to do with this

twitter (stream of thoughts)
steam (games i never play)