View Single Post
02-01-2009, 01:34 AM
dripik
Maintain Integrity

: Aug 2002
: Budapest, Hungary
: 2,116
dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)dripik  (997)

OOC: Jimmy, just add those 'OOC' tags when you post someting Out Of Character, and I - hopefully - won't bother you anymore.

Promising start, OddT, keep it up!

---------------------------------

#7 Slig swallowed hard when Silph objected to his orders. He felt the glance of the Boss, observing them, ready to explode again. "This is not the right moment for this..." he thought, and he tried to move his hand in front of his neck repeatedly in a subtle manner, indicating Silph to remain quiet. "As I said, the Basement." He had to be firm with people - Arnie is in a rather bad mood already, so #7 Slig had to follow his style... to a certain extent.

"You can have that Slig..." meaning Golig, who he failed to notice before. "...to join you down there. You only have to keep an eye on the control rooms, not the whole basement. No doubt there are Paramites and what else nesting, but they stick to the run-down parts of the basement - they should keep clear of your guard posts. If not, you dispose of them. Simple."

At this moment, an announcement rang from the speakers. #7 Slig looked up. "Who could that be? I've never heard that voice before..."

RG came closer to #7 Slig. "Judging from the frequency and the monotonous manner, it must have been that three-legged security mech-creature who was here earlier."

"The Snoozer? What's he doing up at the Labs?"

"I cannot recall that this Security Unit 01 mentioned anything concerning the exact nature of the situation, nonetheless, you are needed up there, Slig organic." said RG. "I might as well join you - on the title of 'additional reinforcement' the mech-creature requested."

"Uh, sure." #7 Slig, brain-fried by the flow of words RG produced. He turned back, looking at Arnie. "Boss, I'll check this out, OK?"

"Sort it out, as quick as possible." said Arnie curtly.

"Alright." said #7 Slig. He beckoned RG to follow him. They ran out from the Cafeteria, heading to the Executive Lifts.