thread: COVID-19
View Single Post
09-27-2020, 03:14 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

:
You don't understand Varrok's point (like many didn't apperently, I'm not answering to all of you about that because it would take too much time and characters xD): if it's a pandemic then the death toll should've indeed been higher than these simple (yet bad ofc) death causes.

Yet, since most of you don't like smoke death - covid death comparision (and it's understandable), let's compare it with the seasonal flu: The death toll (per year) of COVID-19 is not even higher than the seasonal flu which is from 9 million to 45 million. Do the math and you might consider why people have serious doubts.
we're in a pandemic you moron. i understood Varrok's point perfectly, you can't compare a virus to smoking and shit. give me a fucking break. there's always twonks like you that feel the need to be pedantic about the details. you think the deathtoll should be higher for a pandemic? who cares if the fucking black plague or whatever was more deadly than this shite, it's still dangerous.

i don't think you realize how fucked up it is to have some random virus infecting thousands of people in different countries indefinitely without having any way to stop it other than saying "wear a mask and stay a few feet apart". so please fuck off with your "it's not that serious" bollocks.