View Single Post
05-01-2021, 04:53 PM
Alf Shall Rise
Outlaw Shooter

: Feb 2007
: New Jersey
: 1,438
Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)Alf Shall Rise  (1116)

I've been waiting until I got the best ending before posting here but I have to share this. I've gotten the good ending and I'm replaying levels that I didn't get good quarma on. I only have Slig Barracks left, which is personally one of the most frustrating levels in the game for me. I was going through it and got every Mudokon, all badges, zero Slig deaths all on hard mode and then I get stuck at the second delivery cannon part.

I'm stuck for about an hour because this segment is utter bullshit especially on hard. But I'm finally about to make it through and the game freezes. Like. That's it. I had no choice but to turn it off. I'm losing my mind.

fyi I like the game and this is kind of funny to me. But at the same time I'm about to lose it. God. Absolutely ridiculous. Slig Barracks is genuinely the level from hell. Escape was annoying (imo), the final part of the Yards was absurdly difficult, but I truly cannot stand Slig Barracks. It looks very cool at least.