View Single Post
03-18-2011, 06:21 PM
MarsMudoken
Sleg

: Aug 2009
: Oddworld Forums, Internet
: 682
MarsMudoken  (78)

IC: Mars ran towards the slig, hammer in hand. He charged forward, intent on the slig's destruction, he ran towards him and...wait, was something blinking on th-

The force of the explosion knocked Mars on the head hard enough to stop him finishing that thought. Mars had stepped right on it, point blank. When he could make a conscious thought, it was 'why are my organs still inside?'

He tried to get up from the ground. No hope. Too much pain. He tried looking around, but all he saw was a boot. That boot promptly met with Mars's face. Recovering from this (Thick skull), Mars heard him say 'I'll be honest, thought you'd be more of a fight, little child'.

That just about did it.

Shot, smacked, exploded, this could all be forgiven. Insulting his fighting, Mars was at his limit. This slig was slow, wearing battle heavy armor. Mars was wearing nothing but a fine, admittedly tattered suit, and some battered chainlink. Mars tried to move his left hand. Sharp pain ran through him. Mars tried his right, and he could neatly curl his fingers without too much unbearably pain. Mars might be fast enough...

Seeing him move to the valley path, Mars snatched his hammer with his not-too-exploded arm, and swung at the sligs legs as he walked by. Maybe he could knock him off his feet. Maybe he could get one more hit in.

'I'm a gentleman named after the god of war, what else do you want?' Mars said through somewhat gritted teeth, as he swung his hammer at Jerk's legs. For a comeback, he could've done better.

[A] Mars attacks Primero *DICE ROLL*