03-14-2011, 02:04 AM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

IC:
Harik fired his rifle at the Big Bro, the bullet flied at tremendous speed and quite literally bounced off the hulking thing's armour.
This made Harik very, very angry. He watched another Mudokon get shot, was shot himself and now his gun was ineffective. Losing rational thought he threw himself up from the ground and charged at Styner, yelling through clenched teeth. He took aim with his rifle and fired. At the exact same time however his right foot landed landed on a certain item that Harik was not familiar with. The object exploded sending Harik roughly 10-20 feet into the air, as his armour fell apart while he was being propelled upwards it occured to Harik that he had probably made a poor decision. He landed on his back with a thud quickly followed by getting shot again.

Harik was now not in the best of conditions, he had been shot, blown up and shot again. With no armour to protect him Harik began to feel a lot more weary and cautious. He pulled himself up from the ground and staggered back towards Mars, pain was the main sensation floating around in his body but he also felt rather embarrassed. His head cleared by the time he reached Mars, "That waterfall sounds like a good idea" he tried to say it as calmly as possible but doubted that he succeeded. "Running towards it sounds good too." He began to make his way towards the waterfall firing as he moved.

[BF] Battle Fatigue *Coin Flip*
[A] Harik fires his rifle at Styner *Dice Roll
[QH] Harik desperatly fires at Styner again *Dice Roll*
[E] Harik attempts to shield Mars *Coin Flip* (OOC: Just an idea I had, If heads Harik takes damage in place of Mars. I don't mind if you don't think it's a good idea to use it.) Edit: Mars ignored it anyway
[M] Harik hobbled to Waterfall Cave

My DA page.

Last edited by slig# 5719; 03-14-2011 at 06:34 AM..