View Single Post
03-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

IC:
Noticing the mudokon had turned up, Scrop dashed for cover as soon as possible. At the same time, he fired with waht he hoped would be pin-point accuracy. This was not really his day. All his bullets had either missed or had just been stopped by the armour. Pushing these thoughts aside, he continued his search and his shooting.

[C] Scrop attempts to take cover *Coin flip*
[A] Scrop fires wildly at Mayson *DR*
[QH]Scrop fires wildly at Mayson *DR*

OOC: My thoughts are as follows. I think that it would be nice with a bit more foreshadowing, like a few turns to get ready for the actual fight. A way to build up a small plot and the like. I understand you like the short RPG thing, and I do too, but I do feel it could have been better with a bit more meat on the story behind it all.

The good parts are this: the combat system. In all the RPGs I have seen up til now, combat has always seemed somewhat difficult. This method however adds an element of chance which gives combat a more realistic flair.

The purchasing items is not really my cup of tea, but it works.

All in all, pretty good.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!