03-10-2011, 02:11 PM
slig# 5719
Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

OOC:
I must admit I agree with STM, Mars your writing's really come along, well done to you . Regarding team items... I'm not sure, possibly save the Moolah for when things get really hairy.

IC:
Harik fired his shot and was amazed when it actually hit "Ha Ha!" he yelled in a quick burst of delight, readying his weapon for another shot. He fired. Missed, the bullet just was off but Harik was still amazed at how accurate he was at a distance.

"Now it's two on-" A bullet wizzed passed him and Harik was knocked of his feet. "Hey! Who's the-" He then caught sight of the hulking Big Bro Slig in the distance and his jaw nearly fell off. "What is THAT THING?!" Harik had obviously never seen a Big Bro before. Still staring at the Big Bro Harik just barely notice Mars run up to him, bringing Harik back to his senses. Hearing Mars it seemed to Harik that the hatted Mudokon had some kind of a brain in there after all. "Alright then, we'll take down this guy first and then turn to that... Whatever it is." He pointed to the Big Bro "I'll fire while you set up your cover, then you fire while I set up mine. Might be safer that way." He aimed his rifle and fired.

[A]Harik fired at Primero *Dice Roll*
[QH]Harik fired at Primero *Dice Roll* yet again
[M]Harik tried to find/build some cover *Coin Flip*

My DA page.