View Single Post
03-08-2011, 11:10 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

OOC: Okay Mars. Well we have 5 people so we should have another person on Scum of the Earth. We can probably get started now though.

Here are the Team Items. You should vote on what items to buy and discuss options with others:
$40 - 1 Throwing Knife, does a guaranteed 1 point of damage to an enemy. (One use only)
$75 - 1 Paralysis Dagger, does a guaranteed 1 point of damage to an enemy and prevents the enemy from moving for one turn. (One use only)
$150 - 1 Defibrillator, has a chance of reviving a downed team-mate. It will continue to work until a Tails is flipped, then the machine breaks.

=Hour 1=

RF - 315 Moolah. SotE - 100 Moolah.

IC: Mayson was making adjustments to his weapon when he heard the alarm sound from outside. "What in tarnation?", he exclaimed, before running outside and looking around. "It's a darned warzone! Sheesh" Mayson put on his Skirmish Armour over his head, past the red bandana and the eyepatch. He clicked the locking mechanism in place. He put a clip into his Battle Rifle and placed a UXB Mine in his pocket.

"Harik? Mars? (pause) HARIK! MARS! Get out of those bunk beds and out here on the double!", then he whispered "Darned slackers..." Mayson then looked over the hill and saw the Sligs marching to the canyon valley before him. "It begins" Mayson ran at full speed, came up close to an approaching Slig and commenced his attack.

[M] Mayson moves into the Valley of Shrapnel.
[A] Mayson shoots his Battle Rifle at Scrop *DICE ROLL*
[E] Mayson places a UXB Mine on the ground and arms it *DICE ROLL*

OOC: For Rebel Frontier, I recommend a Defibrillator and a Paralysis Knife, what do you think Mars and #5719? Then again Mars, you could always get another Oddity.

The members of Scum of the Earth are welcome to discuss their purchases now. Team Items will be purchased in Hour 2. You can spend the rest of your leftover Moolah at any time. There is no searching for items in this game, there's a war going on for Phleg's sake!

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 03-09-2011 at 12:16 AM..