View Single Post
08-06-2018, 10:09 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

:
I've been going on about Westworld since I watched both seasons for the first time about a month ago.
Season 2 definitely had a different vibe to Season 1, but they were both fantastic and very very rewatchable. Based on the premise alone you can think of lots of ways the show could progress and half the fun is just trying to figure out what's going on.
yeah i actually intend to rewatch them again at some point in the near future because there's still a few things i don't quite get. season 2 was different from season 1 but i really enjoyed how it panned out. SPOILERS>>> i thought the evolution of the characters Dolores and Teddy was good. eventually Dolores fucked him up by directly altering him and sort of created a frankenstein's monster. James Delos and the Man in Black are fucking great to watch too. the second season is my favourite, mainly because the hosts can actually fight back by that point, but both are great.

:
I've calmed down now but for a while I couldn't stop raving about it.
hah, same here. i still can't wait for season 3 to come out.