View Single Post
04-04-2010, 01:46 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

IC: Dorrel was doing his best at treading lightly, as he knew these Outlaws wouldn't think twice about 'getting rid' of him if he became an annoyance, but evidentally this was not enough. he heard a gunshot fired, pretty close, and was about to turn and run back when an Outlaw jumped out in front of him, gun fixed firmly on himself, demanding an explanation for being in the forest.

Dorrel swallowed, his throat suddenly dry, and attempted to dissuade the Outlaw from killing him.
"Friend, friend!" he said in a false, friendly tone. "My name is Dorrel, and my fine services are yours to call upon." He took off his top hat and made an almost theatrical bow. "i recently came into possession of a few...little trinkets, and wondered whether you would be interested, friend." He said, pulling the 4 rifle silencers from his pocket, and brandishing the 2 small gas cans.

OOC: for anyone confused, the gas cans are very small hand-held ones for flame-throwers and the like, not the huge gas canisters.

---

IC: Barry downed his cold coffee, donned all his work gear, and left his shack for work. whilst on the way, he heard a sharp crack, like a rifle shot, and stopped in his tracks peering over towards the forest. he grumbled disapprovingly and continued on his way.
"Bloody Outlaws."

---

as Weer travelled into the centre of the small town, the gunshot spat through the air and made his weak form jump in surprise.
"My my!" he gasped, frantically scribbling down notes on his clipboard, and checking about 30 boxes. "Illegal use of firearms...use of firearms in a public area...possibly failure to follow through gun safety procedures, i suppose...err...unlicensed firearms? probably. yeah, that'll do it." He finished, feeling slightly elated at such instances happening so early.

he continued to wander around town, eventually spoke to a clakker busy shouting on the porch of a rickety house, and realised it was for sale. bargaining with the clakker, Weer agreed to simply pay rent on the property until he left town, handing over a fat wad of moolah from an even fatter wallet.