View Single Post
04-02-2010, 11:30 PM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

IC: Athena sighed in relief. She opened her eyes, her mask glowed yellow from her eye sockets. "I found this place at last" she said, reading the town name above. She clutched her backpack tightly and started walking slowly into the town. A few clakkers walked around the town while Athena looked for a place to stay. She walked along the river until she found a shack with a 'for sale' sign.

'This place would be fantastic for me', she thought. She opened her backpack and took out a small wallet. She approached the nearby clakker and handed him the money. The clakker nodded and walked away, taking the 'for sale' sign with him. She took the backpack off her shoulders and lay back in the armchair and sighed, stretching her large muscles. She relaxed for a few minutes. She then walked out of her hut and admired the view.

OOC: This would be a good time for a new character to greet her, if they'd like.
Enchilado you're such a tease!

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 04-02-2010 at 11:40 PM..