thread: The Future
View Single Post
06-18-2020, 01:29 PM
Connell
Outlaw Shooter

: Apr 2011
: Britain
: 1,326
Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)

I'm in my 20's, but I really struggle to get to grips with Discord. It's a bit too instant for me. I was pretty sad when everyone started jumping ship there.

Part of me always thought this place would pick back up again. Boy I was wrong! The ARG was probably the last hurrah of the forum for me personally, a real renaissance. (Friendly reminder that ARG started over 4 years ago WHAT.)

This place was a massive, massive shithole at times, though. I found myself joining in with the negative atmosphere on several occasions when I was probably like 14, just to "fit in with the cool kids". Don't think I was ever downright awful to anyone but probably would cringe at my attitude at times on here back in the day, but then again who wouldn't I suppose!

I was never particularly close with anyone on here, but always enjoyed discussing all things odd with all'ya. Never been part of another forum, and probably never will be.

Life is fine for me in these crazy days, and I hope you're all well too.