View Single Post
01-03-2011, 11:45 PM
MeechMunchie
Sgt. Sideburns

: Mar 2009
: :noiƚɒɔo⅃
: 9,743
MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)MeechMunchie  (14320)

OOC:
Sorry I couldn't make it for the final fight!

I agree with all the comments on the more organised fighting and movement, and thematic value. If I could make one criticism it would be this: I don't care how long it is, but we need to put it at a calmer time of year! It's not your fault, but I was really busy at Christmas and I was disappointed that I missed all the action.

I think we should have a brainstorming thread in March as well, so we can put more ideas in the pot nearer the time. Maybe we should have a roll call of where all the characters are every turn? I still think there's room for the 'deadly outside conditions' idea, as well.

IC:
As the Creeper slowly died, screeching and blasting steam across the room, Chag finally snapped out of his necrotic trance. As the lifegases flowed across him, the sickly green of his flesh receeded back towards the scar on his wrist. Chag coughed up a little green ooze, and was cured. More or less, anyway.
"Thanks, people. Really. I'd be dead - worse than dead - if you hadn't come back for me. Now, who needs a medical pack? We'll barely make it out the door at this rate!"

[E] Chag offers a Medical Pack to anyone who needs one
[M] Chag moves to H