View Single Post
01-03-2011, 06:10 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

HOUR TWENTY-SEVEN RESULTS
=========================

[A] Furlong shoots at Right Tentacles with his Arctic Vulture. 5 - Target takes damage
3 of 3 Right Tentacles destroyed. All Right Tentacles have been destroyed.
Destroy All Right Tentacles Objective Complete! Furlong: +25 XP!
[E] Unit 23 uses a Medical Kit on Randy.
Randy: Injured -> Very Healthy
[A] Unit 23 stabs Right Tentacles with his Blitzknife. 4 - No Target
[E] Randy uses a Medical Kit on Zalik.
Zalik: Critically Injured -> Healthy
[A] Randy attacks The Creeper with a Rocket Launcher. 3 - Target takes damage
The Creeper: Very Healthy -> Barely Injured

[A] Sentry Turret Bravo tries to shoot The Creeper. 5 - Target takes damage
The Creeper: Barely Injured -> Severely Injured

[A] Kipricat fires a rocket at the Creeper with his rocket launcher. 6 - Direct hit
The Creeper: Severely Injured -> Enraged
The Creeper gives out a mighty roar as it recoils from the damage. It reforms, it's slime now reforming and giving off a hot steam to all those close to it.
[A] Enraged Creeper tries to attack Chag with a jet of hot steam. 2 - Target missed
[A] Enraged Creeper tries to attack Kipricat with a jet of hot steam. 5 - Target takes damage
Kipricat: Injured -> Critically Injured
[A] Enraged Creeper tries to attack Zalik with a jet of hot steam. 2 - Target missed
[A] Enraged Creeper tries to attack Randy with a jet of hot steam. 2 - Target missed
[A] Enraged Creeper tries to attack Unit 23 with a jet of hot steam. 3 - Target takes damage
Unit 23: Injured -> Critically Injured
[A] Enraged Creeper tries to attack Furlong with a jet of hot steam. 5 - Target takes damage
Furlong: Injured -> Critically Injured

[A] Zalik attacks The Creeper with his Blitzknife. 4 - Target takes damage.
Enraged Creeper: Very Healthy -> Barely Injured

[QH] Furlong shoots at The Creeper with his Arctic Vulture. 6 - Target takes damage.
Enraged Creeper: Barely Injured -> Dying
[QH] Kipricat fires a rocket at the Creeper with his rocket launcher. 5 - Target takes damage.
Enraged Creeper: Dying -> Obliterated
Destroy the Creeper Objective Complete! Kipricat: +50 XP!

The evil has been cleansed. It's all over.

HOUR TWENTY-EIGHT
=================

IC: With a final moan, the Enraged Creeper fell to the ground, it's slime being unable to reform itself and instead bubbling away under the immense heat. The damaged caused was unbelievable. Bullet casings and rocket shells lay everywhere.

Furlong looked around, the team was battered but alive. Randy helped Unit 23 to his feet. Unit 23 said "It's over", before walking around the room. Furlong withdrew his weapons and sighed. "Okay team. Good work, now let's get out of here and onto that train" OSU's final act was to set the charges for the demolition of the Blarg Corps facility and subway lines. All the rockets and gunfire probably rendered the subway useless now, not to mention the prowling creatures.

[M] Furlong moves to the Delta Subway Line (H).
[E] Unit 23 uses a Medical Kit on Furlong.

OOC: Zalik, Kipricat and Chag all have medical kits. Might be a good time to use them before the RPG ends

Congrats everyone! That's all of the fighting take care of. Now to wrap up the story. The game will officially end at the end of Hour Thirty. Until then, you are welcome to chat in-character to everyone else. I'd like to hear your summary of the game and what you thought it was like. Feel free to tell me what you liked and didn't like. I would like to host another game in March. Maybe just for 7 days.

I'd like everyone to check this topic again in a few days to see the Shared Experience Points everyone got and what new bonuses await you on your next adventure.

It's been a real pleasure to play this game with you all for the past month. Thank you for your dedication and support throughout. New suggestions are always welcome and I am happy to welcome anyone into this RPG. Special thanks to: MeechMunchie, Oddey, Scrabtrapman, Slig #5719, Itxi and Arkaznor. I really hope to see you guys in a few months for another quest and I wish you the best of luck for this year.

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 01-03-2011 at 06:13 AM..