View Single Post
05-02-2014, 09:02 AM
OANST
Necrum Burial Grounds Moderator
Our worst member ever

: Jun 2003
: Them dark fucking woods
: 12,320
OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)OANST  (16390)

I finished dicking around with Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons the other day. It's an interesting game Kind of sad. Kind of fun. It's not very deep, or long, and it obviously takes a lot of its ideas from Ico, but it doesn't do it in a way that feels like theft. More like inspiration.

I also just started playing Child of Light, and that game is fucking amazing. I'm terrified that it's going to end up being kind of short, because I just don't want it to end. I've already decided that the next time I play it, I'm just going to grind experience for a while so that I don't have to get any closer to ending the game. It's beautiful, the battle system is just complicated enough to make you think about what you're doing, and simple enough to make that thinking seem effortless. I really just love everything about it so far. Except maybe the crafting of gems to put on equipment, which is really fine. I've just never liked crafting in any game, and I don't really have an explanation of why. I just find that tedious.

Anyway, get Child of Light. You really, really should.

My bowels hurt.