View Single Post
10-28-2009, 12:15 AM
AlexFili
Wolvark Shooter

: Feb 2009
: NorthWest of England
: 3,127
AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)AlexFili  (1280)

Okay then... if your characters die here, it won't affect your future roleplays.
Right, we now have plenty of characters. In that case I'd like to start. New players are still welcome to join, but only until the 29th of October. After that date I will lock down the application process! Anyway, time to start the RPG! Here we go!

The Creeper : Hour One
---------------------
Narrator: Fifteen individuals are assigned to inspect an industrialist factory. The group comprise of a wide variety of job titles and ages. They come from a wide range of backgrounds and are of different species. They have only worked together once before, so nobody really knows anyone else. A strange noise has been heard inside and the individuals are awaiting orders.

The fifteen individuals have just stepped off the transport truck and watch as the transport truck turns around and heads into the dense fog. The factory is in total darkness. Only the general outline of the factory can be seen. There are two gigantic steel doors up ahead which indicate the front of the factory.

=*=*=

IC: Moyris clears his throat. "Okay everyone, basic drill. Go in and see what's up. Check the electrics, they're probably in one of the storage rooms. Look around each room for useful items that we might need later. Stick together, in pairs if possible". Moyris looks around to see a jeep. He clicks his finger at Riles, who follows him carrying a tool-kit. Moyris looks at him, "Use your toolkit to try and repair this Jeep". Riles nodded, "Yes sir", he begins his work.

Moyris looked back at the rest of the group. "Okay everyone, good luck and may Ode be with you. I'll be in the jeep providing recon. I have five headsets which people can use to talk to me. Pass them out to the leader of each particular party and let me know if you find anything". Moyris enters the jeep and begins setting up a recon area. He takes out a radio, a flashlight and a transmitter. He hooks up all of the equipment and then tries a test message. He looks to see if anyone has picked up a headset, "Testing Testing, Respond if you can hear this message".

Moyris moves into the jeep. (While you need to move close to an object to use it, this doesn't count as one of your 'daily moves')
Riles tries to fix the jeep with a wrench, *Request Dice Roll*.

OOC: Okay everybody, the games afoot. Good luck to everyone who participates. You will receive the results of your dice roll requests at the start of Hour Two. The smartest thing for everyone to do is to pick up a headset and move into the factory (B). I'm changing the in-game term "Days" to "Hours". Remember to only post once per real-life day, thanks. Put your daily actions in bold if you can, this makes it more easier for us to spot.

Note: Mr.Odd's Rook is not the same as my OC Rook from Prison Otherside

I'm going to make a tutorial character so you guys will know what to do. You can count him as an NPC, he will be directly under my control and you can talk to him.

= * = * =

My character profile
--------------------
Name: Byron Rashkar
Race: Wolvark
Job: Weapons Expert
Personality: Byron is that annoying guy at the bar who never shuts up. He's also that annoying guy who would steal your wallet and blame it on someone else. He gets everywhere and is sure to annoy quite a few people.
Brief History: Byron kicked a Slig during his last mission and is probably the one most likely to use their team-mates as a shield. Yeah, he's one of those cowardly types. Either that or he's just plain crazy. You decide!
Weakness: Fear of fear itself! (Note: This is only a joke 'fear', so please don't use this for yourself. Don't worry, he'll die soonish)

IC: Byron looks around, "Great, another group of pansies, just like last time". He picks up the flashlight which Moyris took out. Moyris was about to protest, but it was only one flashlight, so he wasn't that bothered. "Good luck", said Moyris. Byron gave him a wry smile, "See you later, pops".

Byron picks up a headset and throws it to Dore, "Here ya go, newbie!".
Byron checks to see if the flashlight has a functioning electricity source *Requires Dice Roll*.
Byron moves to B (South-West Factory Floor).

[B]
I stream games and art now!
http://twitch.tv/ZephyrFloofyDerg
floofyderg.live

Last edited by AlexFili; 10-28-2009 at 12:46 AM..