View Single Post
03-25-2022, 06:35 PM
EVP_Glukkon
Boombat

: Aug 2009
: Australia
: 235
EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)

:
ha ha funny glukkon rp so wholesome reminds me of the good old da-

it's probably obvious to most of you but in case it isn't, the "so far twisted" beliefs he's referring to are the ideas that trans people, gay people and non-white people deserve rights.
Won't let me retire in peace?

"trans people, gay people and non-white people deserve rights" - Okay so what about white hetro people? Don't they deserve rights? because according to you and your kin.. no.

Just answer me this.. Does a hetro/gay/trans/ have right to disclosure about the biological identity of someone attempting to engage in sexual acts with them?

I believe yes.

The impression I have however, is that hetro men need to see trans women as women - SEXUALLY - not equal rights, treatment etc. that is different. I mean you want hetro to see and be attracted to trans women same as biological women. And if they don't, you label them transphobic.

Sorry but no thanks. not going to force that kind of BS on me, and all Meechmunchie did by trying to troll me was distract from the fact you all have no regard for Hetro or their rights at all, none.