View Single Post
04-03-2010, 04:55 PM
mr.odd
Sleg

: Sep 2007
: N/A
: 650
mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)mr.odd  (589)

IC: Bruce could see Mafisto in the distance. He could tell he was trying to get his attention, so Bruce loaded his rifle with a single shot. Bruce aimed at a thin tree by Mafisto, then shot in two. Bruce chuckled, thinking that it either piss him off or it least make him jump. Bruce also noticed a mudokon(Dorrel) heading into the forrest.

He heard that a merchant was skulking around, so he picked up his rifle and began making his way to him. When Bruce got close enough, he sprang out of hiding with his gun pointed at the mudokon. “Alright Mud, hands up and tell me what’s your business in these woods.”
========================================================
Larz wasn’t surprised to see Hoss forgetting his name for the 100th time. “Larz” he said with a sigh. “Hey boss, I was just heading to the general store. Do you want me to pick ya up anything?”
========================================================
Carl folded the paper neatly and tossed it in the trash. He heard a gunshot and ran to the window, there he saw Larz, Hoss, and a few other locals he did not recognize. Carl could see a bushy moss creature moving in the forests, which meant that the Outlaws were already up and about.

It Made him nervous to think what they would be doing around the town this early in the morning. Everyday Carl hoped that he wouldn’t come face to face with one of the brutes, otherwise he was a goner. Luckily Carl carried that shotgun, which put him a little at ease.
Just too bad he mostly worked away from Larz during his bomb planting.