View Single Post
01-16-2017, 01:40 AM
MrsKJJ
Bolamite

: Jan 2017
: DisneyLand
: 72
MrsKJJ  (203)MrsKJJ  (203)MrsKJJ  (203)

I think they're all very good ideas. I would be all for doing any of the things mentioned. Although I'm new, I like the idea of the awards, they sound like fun. I'm for movies, tv shows, books, comics, games, whatever you want to throw at me! We can make threads and do a different movie every week or two, discuss it, with spoilers because you wouldn't be there if you haven't watched it and really have some good discussions.

:
I get the sentiment behind this, but it will go nowhere. Nobody is going to watch some admittedly inexperienced streamers play games and cringeworthily (I made that word up) attempt to entertain an audience. Look at how small and inactive this forum is for a start. It's a doomed idea. By all means though, prove me wrong.
It wouldn't be to get randoms involved and watching. It could be something we do with ourselves. So one week you play and we discuss your style, the next week I could play (or just have kjjcarpenter play on my behalf, because we always play together and he's better) and you discuss his techniques/tricks (remember when I wouldn't let him kill animals - that was a bitch, and it's fun to watch) and it goes down a list and so forth. No one would have to vote or donate or whatever it is Twitch does, and if we do get interested parties we simply direct them here and explain that we are a small community of fans and that they're welcome to join.

If it is to gain more members, it could be a slow trickle but once Soulstorm comes closer and the ARG becomes more and more active, you could find that new members who joined briefly ages ago could come back and stay.

I have a serious question. Nepsotic, what was the magic horse incident?
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Last edited by MrsKJJ; 01-16-2017 at 01:42 AM..