View Single Post
03-25-2022, 09:37 PM
EVP_Glukkon
Boombat

: Aug 2009
: Australia
: 235
EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)

I came here to get into the most audacious and absurd arguments possible, and challenge myself to formulate arguments to counter/debate others.

I enjoy the attention, I enjoy the absurdity. Initially it was a free-for all here, but over time people started to get too personal. I started to realize how truly far gone some people here were.

Make no mistake, I am not the only user here that thinks the way that I do, but I am the only one who is bold enough to admit as such. And my weakness is seeing wrongs go unchallenged.

I see myself as a champion of sorts to the people, the 'silent right' I call them. Don't even begin to guess who, you'll never figure them out and it gives me no pleasure to reveal either. They come from all walks, but lack the urge or conviction to challenge the woke status quo here. But I do, gladly.

Every argument, every troll attempt, I relish at the attention.

You think you got me? You wouldn't know where to begin.. You think my long posts or admissions seek acceptance? they serve only to entertain my lust for attention and drama, to please me and no other.

I laugh at my own jokes, I laugh at my own statements, arguments. I am my biggest fan, and my worst critic.

I had hoped/anticipated a final debate of sorts, yet you assumed I wanted acceptance instead, to think for a moment that I would hold such sentiment for the opinion of others here, was laughable.

With such revelations comes an end to these characters, along with such narcissistic behavior. My enjoyment has run it's course and I have started to view debating with you and your kin as a toxic and degrading practice unbefitting of my age and time spent.