View Single Post
12-17-2009, 09:55 AM
Splat
Chameleonic Lifeforms, No Thanks!

: Oct 2002
: Merrie olde Englande
: 4,539
Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)Splat  (2194)

ooc: Gonna end W@RF 9 tonight or tomorrow morning. W@RF 10 will begin in a few days (and will start exactly where this one leaves off, in terms of plot).

IC:
Grace was glaring at the ceiling as Borso asked the other slig and the vykker their questions. Sligs shouldn't care about that; they shouldn't try and make proper friends. Sooner or later, your friend is gonna be a corpse.
He grunted in annoyance at Flad's little nicety to the vykker, and then when the vykker hugged him, he snorted with laughter.
"Do you two wanna be left alone?" He sniggered at Flad.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anni wasn't entirely convinced that Mars was ok for some reason. But she shook her head; Hembar seemed confident at least.
Then after SU beeped and spoke to her, she nodded, "There's a few places that I know no one else goes to. I'll take you to one of those." She began leading the way. As they got moving, she asked SU, "Um, are you gonna be in trouble in 15 minutes? That message you just said, said your mechanical bits were trying to reset, or something."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Uh," Said Jim, "I think all the action was near the boss's office, so maybe we should head up to the middle floor and see what we can see?"