View Single Post
07-06-2020, 02:02 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

:
An advert for forum awards, pertaining to IM content on a Discord server that seceded from the very same forum the awards are about, posted despite an acknowledgement from the advert itself that the forum is pretty much dead. Bizarre.
yeah i don't quite get that either. seems strange. but it's a new age apparently. obviously we must have an aversion to modern technology, that definitely must be the reason why we don't care. that must be it. surely.

also i'm totally not above just 69'ing STM's votes and voting him for everything. STM for overlord. we'll have our own forum awards, dammit. even though these are technically ours, but not anymore. or something. i don't fucking know.

actually that reminds me, why are we calling them 'oddworld forums awards' when they're more like 'oddworld discord awards' or whatever? everyone has pretty much accepted the fact they're nothing to do with the forums anymore yet they still carry the same name. how does that even make sense? come up with your own name you fucking plagiarists! GAWD