thread: Islam
View Single Post
03-13-2016, 03:02 AM
EVP_Glukkon
Boombat

: Aug 2009
: Australia
: 235
EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)EVP_Glukkon  (488)

:
EVP, was it a bunch of muslims who took over a wildlife reserve in Oregon?

No, it was a bunch of shit-kicking good 'ol boys who committed a felony by defying the federal government, trespassing on Native American land and choosing to go out in a blaze of glory instead of giving up and going home when the authorities gave them a big, fat window to stop committing what was, based on their professed ideals, treason.
So insert X and Y incidents of domestic violence in the US to counter my point that FBI and CIA have made public statements that there is a credible threat with current Muslim immigration in to the US?

:
Please, point me towards a report on domestic terrorism concerning radical Islam that can't be directly compared with alarming urgency to the pockets of Christian militias that are growing in the Christian population of the USA, which comprises 70% of the overall population.
Point me to a report that states there are growing Christian militas.

IIRC there has been intelligence that National/home based militia groups are on the rise since 2010-2013, but there is no such evidence to suggest there is a common affiliation with some kind of Christian motiviation/cause to it.

:
You talk like the native populations of Muslims are at great risk of radicalization when they've been rooted in American culture at least as long as they were bringing slaves over from Africa.
Negative.

To be clear there are individuals within the poulation that may be subject to radiclization, and there are documented cases of this both within the US and Europe, (Australia as well). We know that ISIS have drawn members from 51 countries, and have been sending members in to countries acting as refugees.

:
Only if you're a willfully ignorant, righteously indignant shit-paste who doesn't know jack about Islam and how it's divvied up into a collection of distinct subcultures.
They are not called subcultures, but are a series of various denominations of Islam. I am familair with them and I am aware that none of them are comparable or tolerant to Western culture/social norms.

:
Like any religion, Islam is as bad as what you bring to it. You bring the 'us vs. them' mentality to either your Faith or your Ideology, ergo you are representative of something just as toxic as any other radical ideology, such as the one you assert to oppose. You are the problem, not the refugees. You know, the same kind of refugees that have been entering your country for ~200 years.

They are not all the same 'kind' of refugees anymore, that's the issue here and the reason why intelligence agencies ( FBI, CIA, MI6, ASIO.) have raised their concerns about it.

I know you are excited to argue that not all Muslims are the enemy, yet I never said they were. The only kind of toxicity that I notice is from your attitude in your responses to me.

:
Man, Trump really lit a flame under the world's ass by making self-righteous ignoramuses like EVP believe they have something worthwhile to say about the state of the world.
I'm just a guy that puts stock in to what US and other intelligence services claim is going on. If you don't believe them, then by all means voice your displeasure to them, it doesn't have anything to do with me.

Being hostile towards me, not actually countering anything I put forth and discrediting me just for my opinion is a display of self-righteous, bigotry on your part. I'm not surpised by it, some people get their kicks stirin' the pot around here but it just bores me. Still I at least try to respond to your points, hopefully you manage to return the favour.