Spark Stunk

: Nov 2009
: The Flipped Noodle
: 394
slig# 5719  (64)

Things seem to be calming down at the RPG so new character time

Name: Slen
Race: Mudokon

Appearance: An ordinary green Mudokon however has a blue tint when thinking about his past.

Personality: Preferres to get the job done before anything else. thinks things through but not very smart. Helps others when the need arises.

Equipment: none unless you count his loincloth.

History: Slen was a slave at Gluck Shock Power Station. He was born in the power station's labour egg birthing area and since has been a slave. He has watched several escape attempts, all of them failures. Sleg came up with an escape plan: He would save up the very little wages he earned. (Gluck Shock was one of the few places that paid there slaves wages. usually just to see what they would do with it.) With enough Moolah he would buy himself and earn his freedom. Slen saved his Moolah for fifteen years and almost earned the Moolah he needed. However the higher ups at the Margog Cartel found out about what he was doing. They decided to take all of his Moolah away and transfer him to a working environment which did not pay slaves: Rupture Farms. The Glukkons spent Slens Moolah on labour eggs.

I'll send a message to Arnie regarding Slens transfer in my next IC post.

My DA page.