View Single Post
11-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Guekko
Fuzzle

: Jan 2009
: England
: 141
Guekko  (42)

I've been thinking that maybe I would like to join in, I've been reading things on and off, plus I've realised how quiet I am, so I'll get involved.
I do pretty much roleplay Glukkons exclusively I admit, however I am quite seasoned an RPer and I've played Guekko on and off for several years, at least seven anyway. I do hope this is alright.

Name: Guekko (pronouced as Gecko)

Race: Glukkon

Appearance: Just looks like a typical Glukkon, though with slightly paler skin and is also quite small. Wears a white suit and brown shoes - but will only wear said shoes if he is told to. Glowing orange eyes, tooth hangs out of left side of jaw, small scar on right eyebrow ridge where he scratched himself on an old broken chant supressor. His nails are rather long and he has a slight limp on his right arm due to a broken bone not being set properly.

Equipment: His trusty screwdriver, sitting in his breast pocket.

History: Chump level young Glukkon who worked for the Fabben Security Corp. but lost his job after the corporation's Big Cheese was made bankrupt after one of his competitors took blueprints from the company vaults. Just a typical handyman when it comes to security and security systems. He programs them, builds them and fixes them, an odd Glukkon in that he prefers to get his own hands dirty with his work as he at least then knows it is done properly. He had been looking for a job for some time but most places only had openings that he could do for Sligs only, so is hoping that this time he won't lose out of a job because he just happens to be a Glukkon (however strange that might seem).