View Single Post
11-02-2002, 10:27 AM
paramiteabe
Wolvark Semi Auto

: Nov 2001
: Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
: 4,129
paramiteabe  (95)

Interesting. I was thinking of a car that could hover maybe one or two feat off the ground. That way we would not have to construct a new pathway in the clouds. Keep everything but change the dynamics of the car completely. Think of an air hocky table. Make a car really sleek looking light in weight. It will still have wheels but the wheels could fold inwards which then could lift the car up through speed. Like if you were to get onto the freeway you pick up speed and then the wheels fold in like an airplane but the car would not keep going up, it would glide across the surface like a saucer. And as it slows down to stop, the wheels un fold and slowly come back out. Now the question is how do we keep the car off the ground? I guess the areal dynamics of the car could be a part of it but what kind of power would keep it on a small cushion of air? Well there are hover carfts and that is where we could start from. A similar dasign like that.

I think cars should be powered by hydrogen which is from water. If we use hydrogen powered cars all we need is plan ordinary water. That would be an awesome turn around in improveing our enviorment. Think of it. All we need to do is replace gas stations with Hydrogen stations instead of gas tanks have hydrogen tanks and redesign the the model of the car. Its as simple as that. But I see that in our life time but possiably later we will have cars take to the skies.

Last edited by paramiteabe; 11-02-2002 at 02:49 AM..