View Single Post
07-30-2002, 09:25 PM
Sl'askia
Outlaw Bomber

: Apr 2001
: No I am not telling you so :P
: 2,236
Sl'askia  (10)

Vaalm was making one last trip before crashing for the rest of the night...and all the following day. The large piece of cloth he had found earlier was almost dry now and he had used it to help him carry the bedding matterial back to the cave. Now he just needed some softer matterial to line the new bed.
He searched the river bank, testing the plants for suitability, then stopped short when he detected a heat signal. Looking in the direction he detected from he saw a large willow tree. From the heat signal he could tell something was resting next to it, hiding in the williows shadows beyond the think layers of leaves.
Heh...that's why I didn't detect it sooner... he thought with a smirk, the leaves insilated the heat from me.
Not that it mattered; he wasn't hungry, so he was going to ignore it...that is until he spotted something within the branches that would be prefect for his needs. In the branches, hanging down from them was a type of moss...which was a lot like spanish moss.
Forgetting about the heat signal, Vaalm trotted over to the willow and proceeded to start ripping the moss off of the willows branches...

My Site | My Board | My RolePlay