thread: COVID-19
View Single Post
08-25-2020, 04:40 AM
Varrok
Wolvark Grenadier

: Jun 2009
: Beartopia
: 7,301
Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)

:
But the examples you gave largely involve a significant degree of personal choice and have a much longer history than covid-19.
I shouldn't derail the topic too much, but knowing how physically addictive those substances can be, combined with the social pressure to at lest try them (if only once, and I suppose we all know it doesn't end at the first try), I don't put it into a whole different realm of choice than the choice to go out less often during the pandemic, wearing protective gear like visors when you do, disinfecting hands (and then face) when you go back. And I don't mean it in a way to diminish the pandemic's importance (it's a big issue), but rather highlight the other deadly problem more than it is being highlighted.

:
In the UK the government has committed to a eugenics programme whereby the elderly and people with special needs are being funnelled through care homes. Yesterday the MSM finally reported that ALL care home patients that contract COVID are given DNR orders.
Out of curiosity: Can you resuscitate a person without a risk of contracting the virus yourself? (I'm assuming mouth-to-mouth resuscitation is necessary). Some sort of mechanical plastic pumps?

:
This is a genocide. This is how our government removes the elderly and the disabled from our population: weaponising a plague and the awful state of our healthcare provision.
I understand feelings of empathy towards the elderly, but I wouldn't go as far as to say the government deliberately wants any of the country's population dead.