thread: COVID-19
View Single Post
07-27-2020, 08:02 AM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

this corona shit has made me a little panicky if i'm honest. it hit home when it became mandatory for everyone to fucking hide indoors and wear a face mask if out and about. i'm pretty sure that has never been a thing in britain during my lifespan at least. pretty much reminds me of this dumb comic

i don't know what to think really. i'm also dubious about taking any vaccines they start flinging out to the people because it's all very rushed. i'm not an "anti-vaxxer", fuck no, but in this case it's not like they have the advantage of time in cooking up this miracle cure. how do they know for certain there won't be any long-term debilitating effects? that kind of shit has happened before, it isn't foolproof, and i'm too fucking paranoid to just blindly do as i'm told and take my medicine.

right now i'm at a fork in the road where i don't know what to do, and instead of coming to a conclusion i've decided to sit down and have a picnic at the crossroads while i think about it, even though there's no time, and even though everything around me is on fire. i don't know.