thread: The Future
View Single Post
06-20-2020, 02:46 PM
Connell
Outlaw Shooter

: Apr 2011
: Britain
: 1,326
Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)Connell  (1407)

:
that wasn't me, was it? i seem to remember getting ratty with you a few years ago about a PSP game or some shit. i look back now and cringe.
It wasn't you no. In fact, that was one of the times that I thought I was being a dick haha. I definitely cringed reading my comments back so sounds like we feel the same way about that one!

Whilst we're all chatting about the pros and cons of forum life, how did everyone feel about that period were JAW were extremely active on here?

I remember at the time it seemed really cool that devs were being so up close and personal with the community, but looking back I can't help but feel it interfered a bit probably with their work and the way the forum went about it's business too. Strange times indeed.

Also I'm still bitter OWI nicked one of my Memes from the Oddmemes thread and shared it on social media without giving me a shout out, and then ignored me when I mentioned I made it. What's that about man? What a bunch of Glukkons eh? Haha

Last edited by Connell; 06-20-2020 at 02:48 PM..