View Single Post
09-17-2019, 03:33 AM
Nepsotic
8===========D~

: Aug 2011
: 5,425
Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)

My personal raccoon city is one in which every person has a profile picture of jc denton

It will be called "DARKNESS FALLS" and because of how much of a damaged individual I am, it will be filled with autistic monsters who wander the streets, which are very foggy, and covered, in fog. You look for me, you try to find me, and you search for me, and you look for me, but you can't find me.
Upon returning to central point my body becomes an aspect of the town and I can float around, using the power of artificial subliminal tactics, also known as versatile verbs, to ensure the birth of the tismic God fails. I split my soul. I feed my soul to myself, and become a little girl. My father is disappointed.
But in any case, he took me back there when I was 7 so that I could appreciate why I have a cone shaped face.
I tell him not to worry, I say I'm joking, and that in all seriousness, my copy of Silent Hill is sitting on the shelf next to 2 and 3, which is where it should be.