View Single Post
09-14-2019, 09:39 PM
Oddey
Outlaw Bomber

: Oct 2007
: Denmark
: 2,190
Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)Oddey  (994)

My Silent Hill would be called Nomosa Springs.

It would be a small city, large enough to get lost in, but not so large that you wouldn’t be able to get out eventually. It would be located in the middle of several farmlands, a few highways out, none of which are well-maintained anymore. Bear with me or take it in doses, because this is quite a long read.

The way I choose to describe this is in sections. I recommend going through them one at a time, because it doesn't make much sense out of order, since various aspects overlap.

Because each section is quite long on its own, I have chosen not to put them all in the same post, but put links to Pastebin, such that you can read them one at a time.

Downtown:

The construction site:

The suburbs:

The factory:

The fields:

The police station:

The library:

The zoo:

The freshwater spring:

This is my Silent Hill. Originally, there would be a school as well, but I decided it wasn’t promising enough. If there’s any interest in it, I might make an additional section on it, but we’ll keep it at this for now. If nobody is, well, this has been an interesting exercise in imagination.

:
Congratulations, Oddey, on winning FC's fanfiction competition two years running! You are clearly the man to beat!