View Single Post
06-24-2019, 04:20 PM
MA
DOES NOT COMPUTE

: Nov 2007
: shit creek
: 5,106
MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)MA  (9593)

to be fair mate all you seem to do recently is fucking bitch bitch bitch about everything and it's starting to really get under my skin. i'm not talking about the fact you have qualms with SS, i'm talking about your general attitude and the way you voice those qualms. i don't have an issue with people criticizing the game, everyone is entitled to an opinion, what i have an issue with is your apparent need to over-aggressively defend your opinion from anyone who might think differently than you. all the time. it's tiresome, it's irritating to read and it's all the time.

you don't need to fight every battle. we get it, there are many fucking things you dislike about what you've seen of this game so far. we get it. you can stop rabidly defending your right to call it horseshit now.

and before you start harping on about this just being a 'discussion' (and i use that term very fucking loosely) and that you have the right to voice your views; yeah you're absolutely right, you do have the right to speak your mind. but you're not having a civil, sensible '''''debate''''' here that actually makes ground, and you very rarely do. what you're doing is making points steeped in toxicity. it becomes a pissing match where the 'victor' is the one who throws the ugliest insults. that is not a discussion. it's possible to make a good argument, and make it funny or aggressive or whatever you're going for, without ridiculing or trying to humiliate the opposition in the process.

and i know i'm hardly one to talk about being less hostile, but come on for fuck's sake.

also i'm not trying to further any argument with this, i'm just trying to point out what's going on otherwise nothing will change and we'll continue to go in circles, and this toxic wankery will just go on and on. which is no good for the general atmosphere. it isn't necessary. at least this way you can't say that you haven't been told. not that it fucking matters in the long run anyway. when SS dies down we'll go back into stasis and this place will be like a fucking desert wasteland again. but that's another long-winded story for another day.

TL;DR every time i come here i see you whinging about some shit and ragging on rando members and it's become stereotypical of you. you're like the boy who cried wolf, except you didn't cry wolf, what you actually did was see the wolf then complain to everyone else about how shit you thought the wolf looked and that it was the wrong green until eventually everyone stopped fucking listening to you. then they lived happily ever after. THE END.