View Single Post
03-21-2019, 08:03 AM
Nepsotic
8===========D~

: Aug 2011
: 5,425
Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)Nepsotic  (3941)

:
Oh yeah, that's why I don't come on OWF.
To me the majority of us have been pretty constructive and supportive, I don't get why you'd take one line of hyperbole and act as if we're all nothing but assholes.
:
Really, though, it seems a bit hypocritical that he can criticize non-issues with an entire PR team but when I criticize a real issue with him, that's when you stop being fine with it. If he can sling shit at the PR team then I get to sling shit at him, too. It's only fair, considering he's apparently nothing but rays of sunshine.
Ohh, so you're criticising the real issues. And I guess you're not gonna define what counts as a "real" issue other than something you approve of.

Seriously, you've joined the forum to come into this thread and dump on Havoc for completely unrelated reasons. To you, he's "slinging shit at the PR team" and what? That gives you license to spew your misdirected vitriol all over the thread, does it?

Fucking hell, the hypocrisy astounds me.