03-19-2019, 04:45 PM
burgrr
Chippunk

: Jul 2016
: Missouri
: 26
burgrr  (45)

:
says the guy who never, ever seems to have anything good to say about the newer oddworld games. how many fucking arguments have you started with OWI members here on the forums because you think you know better than the game designers? have you ever tried shutting the fuck up or making criticism that actually is constructive and not just thinly veiled chances to ridicule and micromanage their progress?

nah, of course not. because you know what's best for OWI. you know everything.

and how the fuck am i praising it into the heavens? i just pointed out a bunch of faults with this cutscene and the previous oddworld games did i not? are you fucking retarded or just looking for an argument?

you're still the same dumb cunt as when i first fucking joined. at least you're reliable in that regard.
I had to leave the official discord because he and other users would do nothing but argue, argue, argue. Today alone he tried to start an argument with an OWI user over percieved slights by the PR team and tried to start an argument with me because he was personally offended by me taking issue with another user directly harassing me.

Last edited by burgrr; 03-19-2019 at 04:50 PM..