thread: Worst game?
View Single Post
08-01-2018, 04:07 PM
OddjobAbe
National Treasure

: Feb 2007
: England
: 3,121
OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)OddjobAbe  (5874)

:
another one is Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace for PS1. mainly because, even at the time, the graphics were downright terrible. i remember playing it for the first time and being surprised and disappointed with how shitty the graphics were. you couldn't make out what some things were because they were so blocky and pixelated. look at this:

I had this for PC. Jedi Power Battles for Dreamcast was the definitive Episode I game, this one was a bit shit. Clunky as fuck as you say, I never finished it -thin I got past Naboo or something, then called it.

Re. MO, fuck those cranes, I almost forgot about them. My favourite part of the whole game was the initial escape from the labs, and on replays, even that was a little bit laborious. In its themes, that game showed potential to be just as dark as AO, and you'd see very thin slithers of that between the cartoony stuff, but the gameplay was just flaccid and repetitive.