View Single Post
07-24-2018, 02:56 PM
CravenKnight
Fuzzle

: Apr 2017
: Dresden
: 112
CravenKnight  (200)CravenKnight  (200)CravenKnight  (200)

:
I need to watch Westworld, I've heard good things elsewhere too. I saw the original film, but I have a feeling that the series is only loosely related.
yeah honestly, it's very very loosely based. i watched the original Westworld the other day actually, for comparison. i really liked the Gunslinger robot. i feel like that character was like the original Terminator.

the new Westworld is bigger and a little grim too. there are some corny parts and like i say some cliche shit but that's me trying to criticize it, it's mostly good stuff. some of the people there literally treat it like a computer game and go around killing everyone. you do it in games when you kill some guy just because they were annoying you or because they're no more use since you know it'll have no consequences, but in this place the bots look real so if someone does that it's like they've just killed a real person. it's just an interesting premise.

:
I watched the last couple of series of Trailer Park Boys (I'm a bit late). I need to see the rest, that was hilarious. I also decided to see what Bojack Horseman was all about. Ended up binging it and finishing it in probably less than 2 weeks... highly anticipate another series. I need my fix of grim comedy, and nothing's filling that hole currently.
oh man TPB is gold. we need Mac to weigh in, he's the one that got me into them. i don't know if you've seen any episodes with Ray in but he fucking cracks me up.

i also wholly intend to watch the fuck out of Bojack i just haven't got around to it. people have praised it.