View Single Post
08-06-2017, 01:20 PM
LauricGK
Thudslug

: Oct 2011
: France
: 196
LauricGK  (930)LauricGK  (930)LauricGK  (930)LauricGK  (930)LauricGK  (930)LauricGK  (930)LauricGK  (930)LauricGK  (930)

Hey guys :-)

How lucky I am to see your msg ! I visited Deviantart and I've been connected automatically - which led me to your PM. And here. Very sorry for the late answer...
I do not visit this forum anymore (really sorry about that, so much good memories I have here...) and indeed my FB page and website are down at the moment. It's been a while yeah but that's because I'm working on new versions :-) I can't publish my work now because since my very last message on this forum I joined the VFX industry and I'm currently working on movies, which is something I'm really proud of. It's been a long and hard journey to get there !
Seeing again this thread here is a real pleasure :-)

So about your thread now, thank you for your interest and congratulations for this really nice project :-) It's been 8 months since you posted this so I would be curious to see the result if you ever managed to get one, but I'm sure you did.

About the 3D model ; please note that the big picture your posted is not from me. I don't know where you found this one but it's not mine, sorry :-)
Some other people already asked me the 3D model but I'll repeat : I can't publish my file as the model is not 3D-printing friendly. You'll end up with a huge mess and bugs if you use it. Really sorry about that mate !

I hope you all are okay :-)

See you !

EDIT: I updated my email address in my user panel so from now I'll be notified when I receive a PM

Last edited by LauricGK; 08-06-2017 at 01:30 PM..