View Single Post
04-26-2017, 03:27 PM
FennecFyre
Bola Blast

: Feb 2016
: Heck if I know.
: 437
FennecFyre  (854)FennecFyre  (854)FennecFyre  (854)FennecFyre  (854)FennecFyre  (854)FennecFyre  (854)FennecFyre  (854)

I WANNA BOOP THE RATSNOOT

Our girl Maddie. She loves cuddles and stealing my spot in bed. We joke that she fits in with our family so well because she is, like us, fat, white, and food-motivated.

Smokey. He's so old and yet so resilient that we're pretty sure he's secretly an immortal witch's cat. When I take Maddie for a walk, he meets us partways down the road and walks home with us. He's not entirely housebroken and he drives us up the wall at times, but he's such a gentle, sweet-tempered cat it's hard to stay mad at him. He also may actually be a dog, as he will happily take table scraps and seems to like Maddie.

Momo and Maddie sitting outside together. Ignore the patchy grass plz, this was late winter.

Lastly, Rikki, who thinks she's a goddamn princess and likes to steal chairs. Started off hating Maddie, now she just greatly dislikes her, and gets away with her persnickety attitude by being absolutely adorable.