View Single Post
04-13-2017, 06:15 PM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2005
: Sydney, Australia
: 642
kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)

JayDee, I don't dislike you; I disagreed with you. Don't take it personally. It's called an open forum for a reason. If you've got a problem with me: Message me.

As for my rebuttal:

:
I was talking about Lulu, not Sask. I'd already quoted the statement that it was a Flub Fuels filling station out in the middle of nowhere. I could go completely recursive in the style of some movie starring Leonardo DiCaprio, but one quote should do.
I know what you said, but you haven't inferred what I said correctly. Let me clarify: If Sask was the manager of a slaughterhouse, why would he have a staff portrait at Flub Fuels?

:
Given the fact that both these pieces are not only aesthically similar, as well as having continuity between the two (shadows cast in the view of Lulu's office, match up to ventilation fan seen on the exterior of the station), they are by the exact same artist.
Glukkons aren't exactly the most resourceful or aesthetic beings though. It wouldn't be beyond them to reuse the same design schemes for low-budget franchises. The Soulstorm Micro Brewery came flat-packed after all.

The final product of Munch's Oddysee also reused many of the same assets.

:
I love that you're using a quote from 14-year-old me as Evidence.
Wil has always been a voice of authority. Furthermore, everything that he quoted is evidenced in this interview.

Last edited by kjjcarpenter; 04-13-2017 at 06:20 PM..