View Single Post
02-17-2017, 01:51 PM
kjjcarpenter
Boombat Seeker

: Apr 2005
: Sydney, Australia
: 642
kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)kjjcarpenter  (748)

:
Oh, that OWF group that's hard to ever find on the FB unless somebody links you to it?

Oh, and not to mention, the group barely few people know even exists?
For the record, I tried to find it and it doesn't exist.

By the way, for an update:
  1. We now have a weekly thread called "Odd Piece of the Week", where the forum highlights a particular image/interview/tidbit from Oddworld's vast archives and presents it to our members to discuss and theorise. It seems to be well received by our members, and if anyone has an idea for the next Odd Piece, feel free to put your hand up here, or else I'll find something for this Sunday.
  2. We are also planning for an OWF Dungeons and Dragons campaign! If you're interested, send me a Private Message. Everyone is welcome to join!
  3. There is also currently a discussion being held for a new Global Moderator to help assist Nate and Xavier.

It looks like we're making progress on a more active forum with a better sense of community. Hostility is down 97% and besides a few incursions by some of the hostiles, everything is moving along fine! Good work everyone!