View Single Post
02-16-2017, 04:03 AM
Lord Vhazen
Thudslug

: Jan 2017
: Hell
: 160
Lord Vhazen  (225)Lord Vhazen  (225)Lord Vhazen  (225)

:
Manco is WAY too opinionated. She is radical.

Vlam is a masque. He is not real.

Whom I find more fitting is you, Lord Vhazen. You do not yet have the taint of OWF running in your blood.
She's a she? Well that's news to me. Oops. >.>;

"Radical" seems a bit harsh and biased, honestly. But perhaps I'm biased because I've simply agreed with what I've seen from her, and considered her the victor of a few arguments. Regardless, this shouldn't matter if she's mature enough to put her "radical views" aside and apply her mod-face when necessary. I have yet to see her senselessly attack people for no reason, and I haven't seen any indicators that she'd be the type to abuse authority. Like I said - having opinions is one thing. Acting on them is another.

She just seems like a good personality to me. To each his own I suppose. But you also seem a bit hostile towards Havoc, who actually used to be a mod, soooo idk how much to trust your assessments. Who knows - maybe Fennec or Jaydee are better candidates - I haven't seen much of either of them to judge.

Also, while flattered, I don't think I deserve any kind of authority here. I am but a simple tadpole. I haven't even had 100 posts yet. Though I have /secretly/ been here since the ancient times, since like 2003.... I don't think my years of experience as a lurker sum up to a very charismatic character. I'm more of the cunning snitch-mole survivalist type who would suck up to the nearest source of power rather than police the forums - but I would hold the responsibility high at least, and though I don't have much faith in my own ability, a few shitposters and multis shouldn't be too much to handle.

Last edited by Lord Vhazen; 02-16-2017 at 04:42 AM..