View Single Post
02-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Lord Vhazen
Thudslug

: Jan 2017
: Hell
: 160
Lord Vhazen  (225)Lord Vhazen  (225)Lord Vhazen  (225)

It's been years for me personally, I'd definitely join this if it were available again.

Terraria is something I'd get behind too since I've barely even played, it'd be an excuse to get my money's worth out of it. Now for ARK Survival though... That game is absolutely amazing. I stopped playing before long though because all the servers I tried connecting to were laggy as fuck... But it's a cool game nonetheless.

Personally, TF2 is another game I still keep going back to as well. I don't know if we'd bother making our own server for that though or just party up sometimes. I also like RTS games, like Starcraft II or Halo Wars - but I'm kinda shit at them to be honest.

I hear Guns of Icarus Online is also fun. And personally, if we're gonna go into the oldies, I still have love for a Halo CE server with a good list of custom maps. I also used to play this one old game pretty seriously - Enemy Territory QUAKE Wars, but I don't think anyone on earth plays that game anymore.... It's a shame, it was a nice run - it's basically TF2 but with the serious overtone of Quake II.

I also used to play World of Whoacraft but I've stopped subscribing ever since money and time became an issue. I'd come back to it in a heartbeat though if I were doing a bit better than I am now. Aside from that, I think Worms is also a great opportunity for us. Pretty much any of them, they're all the same game more or less but the best ones I have are Clan Wars, Reloaded and Revolution. And then there's the sort of meh but still fun ones that were 3D, now called Ultimate Mayhem.

Last edited by Lord Vhazen; 02-10-2017 at 01:34 PM..