View Single Post
02-07-2017, 07:05 AM
Varrok
Wolvark Grenadier

: Jun 2009
: Beartopia
: 7,301
Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)Varrok  (7896)

I'll make them next year! I have a couple of cool ideas!

:
No contest, I won this one with 5 points, expect a lot more blogs!
You miss the point of the award category *you* created. I don't know what to say, honestly.

:
Veteran that Needs to Go
Weirdly, Alcar, but he already took that advice years ago.
Best comment.

:
Best "OWF Is Dead" Blog
This goes to FA with 4 points. This is a category I added at the request of Varrok so I really don't have much to say about it. Neat.
In that case, I'll say something about that.

:
Biggest Stickler for the Rules
Varrok won this with a pitiful 2. Guy isn't even good at being a downer. Typical.
I follow all the rules. And if anyone doubts it, I will fucking spam them from all my 8 accounts and kill them. And rape the corpse.

:
Best Host of the Awards Thread This Year
I won this one!
:
Worst Artist
This is a tie between me and Varrok. I have to agree, my art is terrible. My album, however, is fire and you should go buy it right now.
:
Best 80s Poster
The Little Shop of Horrors wins this with one point. Everybody else voted for random members. This is a movie awards show guys, quit being so rétard.
I demand a recount! I don't like the results!

:
Gayest Member
Xorlidyr, of cou- wait... Tied with me?! Someone has been making fraudulent votes.
You just can't take the hint everyone's been giving you.

:
Member Most Deserving of a Custom Title (And Suggest What it Should Be)
Varrok: Wolvark Grenadier
Good idea! I'll make sure to bother Nate about that!

:
Best OWI Staff Member (Who's Active on the Forums)
OWI_alex won this. Xavier had the same amount of votes, but can none of you fuckers read?
OWI should take the hint.

:
Most Changed Member - For the Worse
MA won this one with two points, but he's already admitted he was wrong and apologised, I wouldn't put him in this category.
But you just did. Man, what a dick.

:
Most Changed Member - For the Better
Varrok won this one. I don't know, maybe because we can understand him slightly better than we could a year ago?
Maybe just maybe, if you will have been paid tension, you'll be understanded with me betterer.

:
"if you make posts like varrok just did, you get negrepped - just like how i negrepped varrok right now for the post he just did” - OddMan360
He didn't, actually. He's a fraud.

:
Varrok sarcasm incoming...
Suuuure, like I have nothing better to do.

Last edited by Varrok; 02-07-2017 at 07:08 AM.. : Mis-formatting