View Single Post
04-26-2016, 05:30 AM
Vlam
Outlaw Cutter

: Aug 2003
: ARG
: 1,239
Vlam  (794)Vlam  (794)Vlam  (794)Vlam  (794)Vlam  (794)Vlam  (794)Vlam  (794)

Varrokski's eyeballs were enucleated. He was screaming. FyreFennec flew away. Varrokski was now blind. He was arrested by a group of Sligs patroling in Necrum Desert. Varrokski is actually working in Necrum Mines with the blind and bling Mudokons.

I killed Nepstock with a single bullet. I was searching for Dr. SB in a town near one of the remaining FeeCo Depots. I was looking through someone's garbage. I was drinking SoulStorm Brew. I turned at the window and saw a Big Bro Slig with his Sleg. I walked away awkwardly. The Big Bro Slig poked his head outside and said something like:
-Hey, can I help you? What the hell are you doing?
-Well, hum... I'm searching for Dr. SB...
-You're in the wrong street. Check the Fan Corner!
-Okay, thanks!
-You're welcome, weirdo!

I've found Dr. SB's house. The door was opened. Inside, there was a picture of a Steef being intimate with Master Chief. "Anders 2016!" was written on the ceiling. Dr. SB, surprised, said to me:
-Hey, Albino, what happened? Here, take a seat. Do you want an Expresso or a SoBe?
-No thanks. What is this place, doc?
Dr. SB was smoking spooces.
-Well, as you can see, I'm also an artist! So, what brings you here?
-A coup d'etat was perpetrated by a Mudokon. STW is dead, I think. I decided to flee...
-You've embraced your true nature! I'm so proud!
-There was Scrabaniac...
-Scrabaniac the Oktigi? I knew him in my youth. Don't trust him: he's a con man. Look, you can hide here for a while. Don't worry, Nate the mayor is corrupted. He never goes to the Fan Corner. In this city, the marriage between species is allowed and...

A bird came through the window.
-FyreFennec, where have you been? Have you found it?
-Yep!
-Perfect, the statue will be completed!

A Mudokon with a monocle and a tophat appears. He said with a British accent:
-Hello, is it ready?
Dr. SB said to him:
-Yes it is, Mister O'nnell!
I saw something truly horrible: it was the statue of a goofy Abe. The eyes of the statue were made from Varrokski's eyeballs.
-Well, I don't really like it but hey, I'm a supporter of the arts... How much do you want?
-45 mollah.
-I beg your pardon?
-It's a limited edition!
-Fair enough! I just bit the bullet and bought one even though my bank account told me not to...
O'nnell seems sad. He left with the statue. Dr. SB said to me:
-Albino, we must return to the city!
-I don't want to!
-But it's the only place where you could find SoulStorm Brews!
Albino didn't knew that Dr.SB's fridge was full of brews.
-Well... Yeah, let's go!
At the same time, FAsescu the Mudovampire decides to delurk:
-You've killed my precious Nepstock! You will pay for this!

End of chapter 8.